Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: I stripped a Movie Theatre...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member similost's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2007
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry if anyone thought I had ill intentions.. Believe me.. I was very careful getting all of this stuff outta the place. I didn't want to damage it. The amp even rode home in the cab of the truck with me, because I had nothing to wrap the tubes in.

    It has been suggested as stated I use these things to fund a pair of VOTTs.. I can't bring myself to part out a completely unmolested VOTT that no one has even looked inside singe probably 1955 or so. I know what the parts are worth individually, but if I were to sell it, it will be as a whole.

    I knew the amps probably weren't hi fi... what I am considering using it all for is my garage system. There were no battery banks. It was all wired into the house electric.

    I do appreciate the info about where to find some info on the amps..

    Sorry if you thought I had different intentions.. I love this kind of old stuff, and as stated, I am on a long search for a pair of original VOTT's I don't want a parted together pair.

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 06, 2007 05:49 AM: Message edited by: similost ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member similost's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2007
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meant to add a couple more things. It was Bowtie that suggested I post it here because he know a lot here would really enjoy seeing the VOTT. It appears it is somewhat rare to see one untouched.

    If it wasn't for Analog Addict, none of us would have ever gotten to see this. He turned me onto an ad that was 4 yeas old. I figured WTF and called.. I was pretty shocked to hear the guy still had it all....

    My thanks to the both of them. Bowtie has given me a lot of valuable information in my search as has Analog Addict.. At least now I'm half way to a pair.. I just don't think I'll ever find another 810 mate..

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 06, 2007 05:48 AM: Message edited by: similost ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.